Performance K9 Training, Inc. is a leading dog training boutique facility in San Diego North County located in Bonsall.
It was founded by award-winning dog trainer, David Greene, who represented the USA on four world teams, placed third in the World Championships and third in the World Cup with his dogs.
Part Time Kennel Attendant
We are actively recruiting for a part-time kennel attendant who wants to join a fast-growing company and be part of our awesome team. This is a part-time (20 to 25 flexible hours a week) opportunity. It pays $15.00 an hour.
Qualified candidates will have:
- the ability to work a part-time, flexible schedule
- the desire to work with dogs and their humans
- current and/or past professional kennel experience
- a general understanding of canine behaviors and the ability and desire to handle dogs with various personalities
- the ability to multitask and work efficiently by yourself andwith the team
- the ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- the ability to move/stand/bend for the majority of your shift
If hired, you will be responsible for:
- providing daily care, feeding, and exercise of boarding and training dogs
- maintaining a clean kennel environment, including play yards
- assisting with arrivals/departures
- bathing dogs on a daily basis
- administering medications/supplements, if necessary
If you are a reliable, team-oriented, self-starter who works best in a fast-paced, changing environment, we want to hear from you!
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with your work experience [email protected]gmail.com — If your resume is not attached, we cannot consider you for this position.