Performance K9 Training, Inc. is a leading dog training boutique facility in San Diego North County located in Bonsall.
It was founded by award-winning dog trainer, David Greene, who represented the USA on four world teams, placed third in the World Championships and third in the World Cup with his dogs.
Full-Time & Part Time Kennel Attendants
Performance K9 Training, Inc. is a leading dog training boutique facility in San Diego North County. It was founded by award-winning dog trainer, David Greene, who represented the USA on four world teams, placed third in the World Championships and third in the World Cup with his dogs.
We are actively recruiting for experienced, full-time & part-time kennel attendants who want to join a fast-growing company and be part of our awesome team.
These are NEW job positions with opening shifts that begin at 6 am & end at 2 pm or closing shifts that can begin at 10:30 am & end at 7 pm daily. You must be available to work weekends plus 2 to 3 additional days during the week. Starting pay is $17.00 an hour. Full-Time employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 30 days of employment.
Qualified candidates must have:
- The ability to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends
- The desire to work with dogs and their humans
- At least 6 months or more of current and/or past experience working in a kennel or stable environment
- A general understanding of canine behaviors and the ability and desire to handle dogs with various personalities
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently by yourself and with the team
- The ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs
- The ability to move/stand/bend for the majority of your shift
If hired, you will be responsible for:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment. Kennel and play yard duties include but are not limited to watering, feeding, scooping, sanitizing, exercising, cleaning, bathing and safely securing our guests
- Assisting with arrivals/departures
- Administering medications/supplements, if necessary
A full job description will be provided.
If you are a reliable, team-oriented, self-starter who works best in a fast-paced, changing environment, we want to hear from you!
For more details and immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with your contact information and current, applicable work experience to [email protected] or fill out the form below. In the subject line, simply put “Kennel Tech”. If your resume is not attached, we, unfortunately, will not be able to consider you for this position.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!